Manifest instantly money, love and abundance : is it possible ?


Well, I believe firmly in the power of the subconscious mind to bring forth whatever seed we plant in it.


So when it comes to money, love or any desire that we may have, i belive it is possible to manifest then.

Somehow, there's the "in hours" or " Instantly" ideas which may seem quite difficult for some people.

So if i imagine that I am with my lover, one day or another, it will happen... But can it happen in the next few hours ?
Same for money... Can we get few or lot of bucks instantly or within  hours ?

Well, I can tell you a short story...

Yesterday, with my hubby, we went to the store. He gave me a few bucks and just for kidding, I said, Ha, I can give you the double in a few days. 
He said : OK for me.

When we got back home, he reminded me of that and I remain silent.
For a few seconds, I wondered where I would get the double of the money I spent at the store ? 

Then I stopped and just felt for a few seconds that I gave him happily his money saying : 
Well, what d'you say  Now ? Everything is possible with me !

After that :
I went to my laptop and he came happily saying he just changed his clothes and found a few bucks in our wardrobe. (I didn't even know I kept some money there).

Well I said : You see, no need to wait for next week... Here's your money. :) 

So, as per my experience, it is possible to manifest instantly when all the elements are aligned.
What are theses ?
  •  Belief
  • Never doubt
  • Feel the excitement of the fullfilled prophecised action
 I can give you many more examples in my own book : 



https://www.amazon.fr/Imagination-Achieve-Your-Goals-English-ebook/dp/B07XH3VFMC/ref=sr_1_5?qid=1569225119&refinements=p_27%3ABella+Vida&s=digital-text&sr=1-5&text=Bella+Vida



Apart from that, I can also recommend a program that I came across and that I found very interesting. Now, I can say that everything related to the subconscious mind or the imagination can be helpful.

For me, I focus mainly on Neville Goddard's teachings, but there are really good stuffs out there.

For instance there's an Instant Manifestation program :

https://db79fm2lo8yg4317hjy0z9l7ld.hop.clickbank.net/


 You can give it a try and then if it works for you, please feel free to share your results. It may help others to manifest too.
What I approve as well is the label :
https://22139prl1wys6333od6glbtr5e.hop.clickbank.net/?cbpage=manifestationreading


You really are taking  no risk, so I wish you all the best and if you have any question about manifesting, I'll be glad to answer them. :)

Bella Vida 







 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Sur ce blog, vous trouverez des informations pour vous aider, peu importe vos besoins. Laisser un commentaire si vous avec une question ou requête et je vous répondrai dans les meilleurs délais.