Heal yourself with imagination!


https://amzn.to/2mDbVZP


The Revision technique : a method get rid of our pain


Our physical state is sometimes a reflection of what is happening inside. So, if one suffers from an illness, it is certain that it has something to do with a mental state that is not in alignment with our body. This imbalance can then produce contrary effects and even worsen over time.

In general, it is only when it becomes unbearable (for example, a very strong pain) that one decides to have the opinion of a doctor. Now, based on what Neville Goddard explains, all that happen to us comes from our inner self.


So, before considering getting a medical diagnosis, it is better to look for the source of the problem in ourselves.


If something is constantly happening or if a health condition does not improve after coming and going to the doctor, it probably means that the source comes from the past. A past that has impacted the subconscious mind so strongly that we now feel the effects.

The first step is to analyze our past. This will allow us to find where and when the disease started. Most of the time, we realize that we are the cause of the disease because of something we have done.


So the next step is to review this past. How to proceed ?


Do you remember old movies that showed time travelling machines? Well, the mission of the actors is to travel to a distant past aboard these machines to change something that bother them or simply to explore the past. I refer you here to the movie: A Knight in Camelot with Whoopi Goldberg. You might get an idea. :).

Well, with our brain, it's the same. It is possible to go back in the past because it is a machine that records every event of our existence, even if we sometimes forget them while growing up. That's why hypnosis sessions are effective at bringing back those memories. This is the Revision technique, a powerful way to change our actual physical condition.

So if we manage to go in a specific time and find the source of our problem, we can correct it.


There is also another way to heal without the help of a doctor:



You have to know that in the world, there is polarity, which means, that there is a positive notion of all negativity and vice versa.

So, if one is suffering right now, somewhere in time, there is the opposite of this state.

Therefore, it is enough to find this state (contrary to the pain = peace, relief, serenity) and to embrace it.

In my case, I was suffering from a pilonidal cyst and it was excruciating pain. So when I understood how things work in our world, I put into practice what I learned, mostly from Neville Goddard and Joseph Murphy.

I saw myself doing pushups, running or sitting for hours while being happy that I am healthy. That's the feeling I wanted to feel.

"I am happy because I tell my family that now everything is fine. I am serene and at peace. I am in perfect health!"


It's all about focusing on this state of well-being. When I can have an image of what I really want to feel (joy, excitement, relaxation, happiness etc.) and concentrate on it, then the subconscious mind will come into action.

Seeing that the image I see is not in alignment with my reality, he will correct things and heal me as quickly as possible.


Now, how will it proceed?


Sometimes, just like the woman in the Bible who touched Jesus' garment, you will feel instant relief.


Other times, it will put a medicine at your disposal to relieve you from the pain or it will take you to news or articles related to your illness.

One way or another, it will have only one goal: to correct this imbalance between your imaginary act and your reality.


 So, before you go to the hospital for the advice of a doctor: think about doing an introspection. Then use the most beautiful weapon you have at your disposal: Your Imagination!